2.21.2011

playdates

What a glorious weekend in Georgia!  We had perfect weather--mid to upper 60's....I even got a little sun on my face and arms!  The little miss and I had a play date on Friday with the Bonner's.  Sarah is one of those friends that it doesn't matter how long it's been since you've seen one another, once you're together, it's like no time has passed.  It is so fun to see her with her son, Brett.  She is such a good mama and he is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!  He has got some killer blue eyes.  We've decided that it was love at first sight for these two!  Blakely couldn't keep her eyes off him and he was quite enthralled too.  So cute!  Here are some pics of our "date".



Saturday was fun too!  Jeff had off work all weekend so we were able to hang out and enjoy this beautiful weather outside.  We took a walk to the store and Jeff bought Blakely a ball.....big hit!  We took Blakely to the park and she we played for hours!  We got some weird looks from the kids on the playground.  Like, maybe we "adults" shouldn't be having this much fun on a playground.  Blakely loved the swing and the big blue ball that daddy got for her.  She held that ball in the stroller the whole way home.  We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing at home, ordering pizza and watching trashy TV.  I take full advantage of every second we have together as a family.  Jeff is so busy, so down time is pretty rare. 

How cute is she?!



1 comment:

  1. I loved our playdate! Definitely will do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete