4.26.2011

We're still here!

We have been busy busy busy around here!  That's why I have not been updating the good 'ol blog lately.  So, let me rewind a little.  The weekend before Easter Blakely and I visited my cousin and her hubby outside of St. Louis in Belleville.  As much as I loved seeing Mark and Jessica, I was most excited to see their sweet baby girl, Ella.  She is 3 1/2 months and just precious!  The girls had a good time together and put up with Jessica and I dressing them in cute matching outfits and posing them.  We even went to see an Easter bunny.  Blakely was not so sure about him and just gave him the stare down.  Ella is very chill and the Easter bunny was able to hold her for a nice little photo opp.  I wish I had been better at taking more pictures, but I was kinda busy keeping up with B.  She's super busy these days and can be hard to keep up with!



These two were so cute together!
Last weekend Jeff's parents were in town.  I am fortunate to have wonderful in-laws who I love!  They were dying to see Blakely and spend some time with her.  We took most of the pictures from the weekend with Jeff's mom's camera {it's way better than mine} so I'll post those once I get my hands on them.  Easter was wonderful and reminded me of how thankful I am for my faith and my Savior and the sacrifice He made for all of us.  
We went to my mom's yesterday and I snapped a few cute pictures of the girl.  She's looking so old now!  I can't believe in just a few weeks she'll be ONE!!  Party planning is on the "to do" list for now.  I can't wait to celebrate with a few friends and family!




No comments:

Post a Comment