It was hot hot hot, but we had a great time. Just the two of us. Blakely spent the day with my mom, having a blast! We wanted to soak up all the time we had left to just be with each other. I know that sounds a little dramatic, but seriously this full-time work and school stuff is hard on us. Good thing the light at the end of the tunnel is growing closer and closer. Next spring can not come soon enough!
On another note....HEEELLLLLLOOOOOO PIGGIES!!
I have been so excited to put this little munchkins hair in pig-tails! Aren't they adorable?! I'm sure I will have plenty of time to do hair. I am going to try to tackle other projects with all my alone time too. I have a ton of craft and sewing projects I have in mind. Spending way too much time on pinterest!
No comments:
Post a Comment