8.13.2010

Baby Steps

I had no idea how complicated this is.  Kudos to those of you who make this look so easy.  I hope to get the hang of it soon so that people actually want to read the nonsense I am sure to write about.  I am starting this blog not only because I have enjoyed stalking my friend's blogs, but also because I REALLY need some sort of outlet.  Maybe just to ramble or vent or simply express myself.  Motherhood can be hard, even with a happy baby.

Did I mention that Blakely is the cutest baby girl in the universe?!  I am willing to share her with all of you through pictures and video....if I can figure it out!  I only wish I could have started this earlier, Blakely is 3 months old as of yesterday and she has already changed so much from those first few days of life. *tear*  She is truly the love of my life, along with my handsome hubby!  I am so blessed to have these two in my life!

Just three months ago to.....

This!  Just shy of 3 months here.


Blakely and her daddy!

Ok, that's all for now.  Like I said....baby steps! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Im glad you have a blog! Its really fun and if anything, you can have it to look back on for yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete