12.02.2010

December...really?!

Well, I know I'm not the only one thinking it.  Is it really December already??  This year has flown by!!  But what a spectacular year it's been.  The best yet.  For some reason even years are always really good for me.  For example... graduated high school 2002, graduated college 2006, got married 2008, had a baby 2010.  You see the trend.  Not that odd years aren't cool too, but I really like the even ones.  Sorry, I know, random.  This month is going to be great and I'm excited to see what 2011 brings.  Life with a baby is just more exciting.  Little miss is learning so much every day, she's amazing.  I love her and she loves me. 

Speaking of miss B, she has been a hoot lately!  This little bean sprout has a BIG personality.  She grabs our faces and attacks!  She snarls and snorts and buries her little face in mine.  We got her one of those saucer jumper things with the toys all over it and she loves it!  She loves to stand, so toys like this one are perfect.  

See, look how much fun she has 



She's screaming.  Might just be my favorite!

We have been dealing with teething lately.  Not so much fun.  She just doesn't sleep well when a new tooth is coming in.  She cries, I sooth her back to sleep.....repeat every 3-4 hours.  I feel so sorry for her.  Thankfully, the second little chomper on the bottom finally broke through and now we are sleeping through the night again.  Ahhhh, sleep.  Glorious sleep.  We both feel better when we've been able to get a full nights rest.  So to all you new mommies out there....enjoy the time when their all nice and gummy.  Teething is no fun, for anyone.  Although, little smiles with two little teeth are ADORABLE!!! 

1 comment:

  1. ok seriously how cute is she? I cant believe she is so laughing and smile-y and I could barely coax one smile out of her for our pictures!

    ReplyDelete