1.03.2011

Happy New Year

There's no way 2010 can be topped!  Let me start off by saying we had the best Christmas ever this year!  Our trip to the cabin in Blue Ridge was awesome.  We had the best time together, I love our little family.  Having Blakely this year totally changed the meaning of Christmas to me.  We celebrated Christmas eve by going to church (Blakely was so good) then eating with the fam.  Christmas morning was fun as we sat around our little tree and opened presents for each other and the girl.  It just felt right!  We went over to my moms and opened gifts with everyone.  Santa was very good to us this year!  Once the snow started falling....well, lets just call it icing on the cake!  Perfect Christmas!!  The rest of the day was spent putting together Blakely's toys and playing games!  
All in all, the Wright family had an incredible year!  It's crazy to think that for the first half of this year I was pregnant.  That seems so long ago now, but I have one amazing little girl to show for it.  I can't believe how much our lives have changed in just one year.  I'm going to do what many of you have, and post a little recap of the year in pictures {I have about a million to pick through}

January 2010

Fabruary 2010



March 2010
 


April 2010  My baby shower in Athens

 
May 12th, 2010, best day of my life.  Happy Birthday Blakely Anne!

4th of July!

Labor Day weekend.  Day trip to Dahlonega with my cousin and her husband, Mark.

Fall=Football GO DAWGS!
October in the pumpkin patch
B's first Halloween as a lamb!

Fall 2010
First trip to the Zoo in November
Turkey Day at Gramma's!
Christmas trip to the cabin in Blue Ridge.
Ha ha ha, I just noticed that Blakely looks like she's picking her nose! 
Christmas day!!
New boots from Great-grandma!
Sweet new jogging stroller!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is enjoying the New Year!  I'm excited to see what 2011 brings!  Looking back on this year I am incredibly thankful for my wonderful family and friends!  I do not make resolutions, just goals.  No, they are not the same thing.  My goals for this year are to travel more and learn to cook better meals for my family.  I already have my first trip booked.  Blakely and I will fly out to Utah in February to visit the in-laws!  I can't wait!  We will have all three grand kids on that side together for the first time.  Three girls under three!  Should be a blast!!  Although, I am just a little nervous about flying with a baby for the first time.  Any advice??  
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment