1.06.2011

Spring Fever

It seems like right after the new year, when all of the holiday festivities are over, I get super anxious for Spring I know we still have a few more months of cold, but boy am I excited for warm weather again!  I always love once summer is over, and the cool crisp weather of fall begins to creep in open windows.  Fall is my favorite season, but once it's just plain cold and dreary, I'm over it. 
 I love being outside with my baby and right now it's just too cold to be playing outside with her.  I can't wait to dress her in cute sun dresses again and go swing at the park!  Not to mention going to the pool!!!  I love going to the pool and I am beyond excited to find a cute little bathing suit for Blakely and play with her in the water.  I'm also a little psyched to get into a bathing suit myself and get my tan on!  Blakely was nice and did not give me stretch marks, and that weird line on my belly is completely faded.  I have my body back and I'm not ashamed to be sporting a cute bikini and sunhat!  I was a pasty ghost ALL summer last year, and I'm ready to be bronze again {I use sunscreen, don't worry ;)} 
I mean seriously how cute would she look in this?!
Adorable, right?!  I think so too!  Oh yeah, and check this out too....


I just love shopping for little girls!!  Hopefully we'll make it to the beach this year too.  I haven't felt sand between my toes in a VERY long time!  Plus, there's something about showing a baby the ocean for the first time that is magical!  Oh what a photo opp that would be!!  Ok, I have a hungry impatient little girl on my lap in need of some attention, so ta ta for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment