2.16.2011

9 months

 oh.
 my.

goodness.

Blakely is 9 whole months.  She is such a funny girl.  We went to the doctor yesterday and here are her stats:
28 3/4" tall (75%)
weighs 19# 14oz (45-50%)
She is scooting all over the house and can get to whatever toy (dog or her own) she wants!  Blakely is so independent these days.  She makes us laugh everyday with her shenanigans.  We are still having some difficulty sleeping through the night.  I was assuming that it was teething because she had had so many teeth coming in lately, now I'm not so sure.  I'm pretty sure she is waking up and just wanting to make sure I haven't left her for good.  She cries, I pick her up, she falls back to sleep.  The dr told me to put a t-shirt of mine in the crib with her so she smells me.  I'm hoping this works so she can better sooth herself back to sleep.  I will admit, I do love that sometimes she just wants her mama.   I am so grateful for what she adds to our family. 
I realize that I still haven't talked about our trip to Utah.  We got back a week ago from spending a few days with my in-laws in Utah.  Blakely is a super-baby and was excellent on all of the plane rides.  She slept and played and ate.  I had people thanking me and telling me they had forgotten there was a baby on board.  I brag because I'm proud.  Love my girl.

We had a really good time visiting all of our family.  My little nieces are so adorable!  Blakely had a great time with them and watched their every moves.  I will share more pics once I get them.

1 comment: