3.07.2011

Blue Ridge

This past week was Jeff's spring break and he was able to get the week off from work too! So, we spent his spring break in the Blue Ridge mountains.  We had such a good time when we went there around the holidays that we were dying to go back for a little relaxation.  It was gorgeous weather while we were there so we were able to hang out outside, grill out and chill in the hot tub when the girl was sleeping.  There's just something about being in the wilderness that Jeff and I just love.  We have always loved to go camping and hiking, pretty much anything outside.  Since Blakely has entered our lives we have had to adjust our outdoorsy activities a little.  I can tell you right now though, this little girl is going to love all things nature too.  I will say that the next family vaca will be at the beach.  As much as I love the mountains, I think I NEED some sand between my toes! 
This is the cabin we rented.  Big Creek Hideaway.
the view
pinky's up!
my angel
Does anyone else think she's starting to look more like me??

1 comment:

  1. The cabin is gorgeous! I do think she is looking more like you! Its amazing how they continue to change! Brett was a clone of Josh from day one, but is starting to show a little of me in there too! :)

    ReplyDelete