I thought I would give a little recap of Blakely's birthday party, especially for those of you who couldn't make it. We had a great time watching Blakely
stuff her face ever so gently pick at her extra-large cupcake! She was so funny with it! Kids either dive in with no hesitation, or they stare at it like "what do I do with this??" Blakely was the later, for sure. I think she enjoyed it once she felt the initial sugar rush kick in! It was AWESOME to visit with all of our friends and family that could make it to her party. I know these first few parties are totally for the
parents moms, but I know Blakely will appreciate the effort we put into celebrating the day she blessed the world with her presence.
Blakely was helping my mom cut flowers for her party. I love seeing them together. Then a little play time with daddy before guests started to arrive.
My sweet friend Katie came with her baby, Andrew. They are adorable, and she is such a cute mommy! Andrew was giving me some BIG grins, and I loved it!! Then aunt Laura rocked him to sleep. He is an angel, seriously. Such a good boy!
Melissa.......you're next! You gotta be, you're a natural!!
Dig in, baby!!!
We managed to get a family photo too! Success!!
Aw she is so so cute! :-) Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove Blakely's lil baby! haha
ReplyDelete