6.02.2011

like it?

I was inspired by all of you creative bloggers out there and decided to sit down and pretty up my page, one html at a time!  I only have nap-time to work on such things.  Little miss is super bust these days.  Blakely is offically walking now.  Wow.  Her first steps were one week after her first birthday!  She has been non-stop ever since.  She gets so proud of herself after she speeds across our living room.  So do I.  Even though she is exhausting these days, she gets into everything, and has fallen down and busted knees and lips--it's fun.  She is loving that she can explore more of her world, and I love showing it to her.
Another one of her new favorite activities is going to the pool!  She loves to swim!!  She will kick her little legs so hard, and even puts her face in the water to blow bubbles.  She perfected that trick in the tub!  She really enjoyed herself at the fountains in Suwanee.




It's short and sweet today folks.  Nap-time's over.

1 comment:

  1. You did such a good job "prettying up" your blog! Very impressed. I guess you now know that your life will never be the same... your daughter is truly mobile! You must be loving this stage - so much to see and do! Busy baby Blakely!

    ReplyDelete