7.12.2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

I love my birthday...who doesn't?!  I feel so special.  I've gotten a thousand calls and messages from sweet friends and family!  There's nothin like your birthday to remind you how loved you are.  Speaking of being loved, my hubby really out did himself this year.  I had been dropping hints laying it on pretty darn thick that I wanted a sewing machine.  Well he delivered.  A Singer Heavy Duty 4423 showed up at my door step {along with all the sewing accrcories I could ever think of} a few days ago.  I am one happy girl!!  Now I can get to all those sewing projects and DIY crafts I have been dreaming about.

sorry about the tiny picture
It gets even better!  This morning I woke up to a scavenger hunt for gifts that Jeff had hidden around the house.  How fun!  I love stuff like this, and he knows it!  It just makes me feel even more special that he took the time to do this.  He wrote out the sweetest clues to hint to the next hiding spot.  I collected goodies like heavenly smelling candels from Bath and Body Works, a Victoria Secret gift card, Godiva chocolate,  and awesome new sandels.  He is such a wonderful man and husband.  I love him so much for loving me so much.

On another note.  A very sad note.  Miss Blakely has come down with a fever that just will not go away.  Ok, so it's really only been about 24 hours so far, but when you've never delt with a sick kid before, it's heartbreaking!  As of now she's hit a high of about 101.9  HOT HOT HOT!  My poor baby.  She's still acting herself, just a little more floppy and a little more fussy.  Normally she's as happy as a clam all day.  I just hope this passes quickly without any more symptoms showing up and before we go out of town next week.  She still puts on a happy face for the camera though.  She must not feel that bad.


This sweet girl just crawled into my lap and put her hot little head on my shoulder.  That is my invitation to go snuggle.  This is already a very happy, very blessed 27th year.

1 comment:

  1. Well now, aren't YOU just the luckiest married lady to have such a thoughtful hubby!? So glad you hear you had such a nice birthday-- but really sorry to hear that Baby B is sick. I hate fevers - but I DO like the cuddling when they aren't feeling well. (Oh that's awful to say, I know!) Hope Miss B is soon her happy self!

    ReplyDelete