I finally had to pull out my winter coat this morning when I took the dogs out. It's nice and chilly and I love it! This time of year always gets me excited. It's like the kick-off to the holiday season. Jeff was even whistling a Christmas song in the shower this morning! We're going to carve our pumpkin this weekend and hopefully I'll find some time to work on Blakely's Halloween costume. My mom bought her some fairy wings a while ago, so the costume ideas started there. We'll see what I come up with. Pictures to come.
Just like the changing leaves, I feel like we're about to have some changes in the Wright household over the next several months. For starters, we will officially start house hunting! I can't even believe I typed that. You have no idea how long we've been waiting to get our little family into a house. We have been doing our research on where and what we like and I am praying we find the perfect home for us. I'm sure there will be many more posts on the home search to come.
Another change will be dependent on Jeff. He'll be graduating in the spring, but the career search will begin before then. He's actually had some interesting offers already, so we'll see where that goes. We have been praying about it and know that God will lead our family to the right thing. In reality, the job situation will have a direct effect on where we buy our first home. We already know where we would want to live here in Georgia, but if his "new job" takes us out of state, well who knows where we'll end up!
In other news, my sweet nephew, Max, is finally home!! I went to see him today and it felt good to finally have him in my arms. I was way too scared to pick him up at the hospital when he was still hooked up to all the wires. I left that for his mom and dad. He is doing so well and growing more and more everyday. Grady, his big brother, is so sweet with him. Anytime Max mad a peep, Grady ran over to make sure he was ok. I will admit it made me excited to think about how Blakely will be with a brother or sister one day. I'm pretty sure she will be a sweet little mama and want to help me with "bebe" as she calls them. She is already so sweet with her baby dolls. She feeds them from her sippy cup and will pat them on the back and give kisses. It just kills me. She is so tender and gentle. Let's just hope she's that gentle when it's a real baby! Anyway, I'll be sure to take some pictures of this weekends festivities.
No comments:
Post a Comment