My wild child loves to go down slides head first. On her belly. Seal-style. It's hilarious!! To us anyway. She stands up all excited with her hair sticking strait out! I'll try to snap a few pictures to share, but usually my hands are busy trying to keep Blakely from breaking her neck! She really loves to be around other kids. No joke, my kid waves hello at everyone! It's the cutest thing. Most people wave back at her with a big smile. I just love her.
On another note, hello, my name is Taylor and I'm addicted to pinterest. For real. Facebook has gotten so annoying lately, pinning is just more fun. Jeff usually gets home from school at 10:40ish and I'm sittin on the couch oogling the cool things people have posted. I will say that every recipe I have tried from there has been a big hit, so at least theres that. I have a couple fall dishes to whip up that I'm excited for!
I will leave you with this....
Hope everyone has a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment