I know there are a lot of these, believe me there's more you aren't seeing, but they're all SO cute! As you can see we were both sporting our stripes. I could take pictures of her all day. It's almost difficult to get candid shots of her because as soon as I pull out the camera she gets that huge grin! What a ham!!
As far as what she's up to these days...sitting, rolling, and scooting around like a champ. Still not crawling though. Should I be worried?? This girl HATES being on her stomach, so crawling just isn't on her list of "to dos". I have a theory. Blakely is a very happy and content baby. She is happy with whatever toys are right around her so I don't think she has motivation to get up and go. I've tried the "dangling carrot" idea and it doesn't really work with her. I really think she may be one of those babies that goes strait to pulling herself up and walking. Oh well, I'll start to worry when she's three and can't get around!
Blakely talks a lot and laughs ALL the time! She likes to be scared so sneaking up on her is fun. That sounds really mean, but she loves it! I have never acted like such an idiot just to make my baby laugh! It's love I tell you.
On a totally unrelated note: It's still icy out there and I've been stuck at home for almost a week now! AHHHH! I'm going crazy! There's only so many people I want to stalk on facebook and blogs I care about reading. My house is clean, laundry is done, stuff is organized. I'M SO BORED!!!! It's a good thing Blakely is here to keep me company. She is the most entertaining thing around here for sure! It's supposed to warm up over the weekend so I will be getting out of the house. I just keep reminding myself of how much money we're saving with me not going anywhere and buying stuff! Alright enough rambling. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Ta-ta!!
I could take pictures of my baby all day too! It really is amazing how entertaining they sre! I love it!!
ReplyDelete