1.31.2011

I'm still here

It's been a while since I've updated my blog, not because I am so incredibly busy that I just don't have time.  No, not the case.  I just don't have a whole lot to talk about that you all might find interesting.  Just the usual day hanging out with the most adorable kid I know. 
This past weekend was fun, so I'll tell yall about that.  So my friend Kate had her baby shower.  I made her a lion pillow and got some safari-themed receiving blankets.  The pillow turned out SO cute.  I wish I had taken a picture of it to show.  One side had a little loin face and the other had his initials.  Kate is one cute pregnant lady!  I am so excited to meet baby Andrew and have another friend with a kiddo.  It was a gorgeous weekend with temps in the mid 60s.  I was teased with thoughts of slipping on a pair of flip-flops.  I spend the rest of the weekend outside hangin with the hubs and the girl.



This week is bringing new adventures for Miss B and I.  She will be taking her first airplane ride out to Utah to visit my in-laws!  I can not wait!!  I am so excited because it will be the first time I get to meet one of mu nieces, Lucy.  It will be so fun to have all of these girls together!  I just hope that the flights out there go okay.  I am praying that Blakely's ears don't bother her too much and that she sleeps a lot.  We'll see how it goes.  As usual, I am hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst!  I will say that Blakely is a champ, and she always surprises me with how good she is, and how well she takes new situations.  I really am so lucky.  I will be sure to take LOTS of pictures.  The weekend promises to be a cuteness overload!
Anyway, I will leave it at that.  Ta-ta, off to Utah!!
Love this girl!

2 comments:

  1. I think I've already mentioned this, but your sweet little girl is just the cutest thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I can see her little personality through the pictures!

    ReplyDelete