Probably 10 lbs later....I'm still eating cupcakes! I can't help myself! We went to lunch and then came home to veg out for a while before getting ready to go out for some mexican. Jeff LOVES mexican food so I knew it was far better than anything I could make for him. Let me take a moment to brag on my sweet sweet husband. I love this man. He is so good to me and takes such good care of us. He would happily give me and the little miss everything before he does anything for himself. He is a true provider for our family. This was the 11th birthday of his that we have celebrated together, and I can honestly say that every year keeps getting better. He still gives me the warm and fuzzies. I know I married my best friend and the man God intended to be my partner forever.
On to the little miss. Blakely is 10 months!! Double digits now people! She's such a big girl. I am on serious patrol now because this little girl is everywhere. She's cruising around and officially crawled on hands and knees over the weekend. Watch out dogs. One of her favorite past times is her nightly bath. She splashes and giggles and screams and tries to eat the face off her rubber ducky. I usually end up getting soaked, but it's one of my favorite times of the day. {Also because shortly after I get to spend some quality alone time with that guy I mentioned above}
For real, we just love this girl to pieces. She is so funny and so sweet. Besides saying "mama" and "dada", intentionally now, all the time....she waves to us too. And to passing cars, and to the dogs, and to herself in the mirror. Adorable.
Here are some pictures of my enormous 10 month old. It's getting harder and harder to get her to sit still for these photo sessions. The next few months she may have to be asleep!
On the move!
| How dare I make her sit still!! |
Well there you have it folks. My two favorite people! I hope everyone has a fantastic St. Patty's!
What great pictures of Miss Blakely!! She is such a cutie! Did you make those cupcakes from the cupcake cookbook we got? :) They look yummy!
ReplyDelete