3.14.2011

Utah

Remember how Blakely and I went to Utah.  Well, we did.  It was SO much fun!  It was a girls trip to visit with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and 2 nieces.  I will warn you now...there are a ton of pictures.  How could we not take a million pictures of these cute little girls!
My sweet sister-in-law, Melissa, and Niece, Lucy.
Before getting into Grammy's make-up
and after!!

Going to Uncle Spencer's basketball game
Chucky Cheese....way to many creepy old guys walking around!

All of the ladies, including two "future sister-in-laws"


We had to get a bath tub picture.  How cute is this?!?
Kate wanted to hold Blakely all the time.  She's such a good helper!  Instead if aunt Taylor, I was called Blakely's mom all weekend.  Loved it!
Lucy being a ham!
I love these girls!  I can't wait for them to be together again.  Maybe next time we'll invite the boys....maybe. 

2 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! and so great to see Melissa too! What a great trip!

    I saw your comment on my page! I am so so excited to join in a new group called Motherhood! I cannot wait! We are so excited to start a family- it still feels so unreal!
    Now I have to go back and re read everything you, Sarah, Candace and Kristy all wrote and TAKE NOTES!
    Blakely is so beautiful! Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun trip! We talk about you guys all the time and miss that sweet Blakely- and you too! :)

    ReplyDelete