10.08.2011

He's here!

My sweet nephew was born yesterday at 3:45.  He's 4# 13oz and 18.5 in long.  He is healthy and strong and doing great!  Holly is recovering well and just anxious to hold little man some more.  He is still in the NICU for precaution, but he is doing so well!  All the nurses were impressed with him.  He was drinking chugging a bottle when I got to go in and see him.  He's not on oxygen or anything and has great color, nice and pink!  He looks just like his brother did, just smaller.  It's hard not to be able to scoop him up and love on him....and I'm just the crazy aunt!  I can't imagine how Gray or Holly must feel.  Holly was able to hold him last night for a little love-fest, hopefully more today.  But he is healthy and beautiful and that's more than we could have asked for.  He was just ready to meet the world.  So with out further adieu.....

He is on antibiotics and being monitored constantly, but he really is doing amazing.  We are all so thankful!  I wanted to thank all of you who were praying for this precious boy and his mama.  God is faithful, and He heard every one of you.  Thank you!!!!
p.s.~ They are still deciding between two names for this little boy {give them a break, we was early afterall}....I'll letcha know ;)

2 comments:

  1. This is such great news. I can't imagine how scared you all were of the "unknown". It sounds like he is a very strong little guy to be doing so well after coming early! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beautiful! And I'm glad he's doing so well - ill be praying for your bro and sis because I know how hard it is to have a baby in the nicu!

    ReplyDelete