12.02.2011

Liebster Award!

The Liebster Award!!!

Thank you Sarah from Sarahs high notes for awarding me with The Liebster Award! Love you and love your blog!  In return I promise to update my blog more often! :)

'Liebster' means 'favorite' or 'dearest' in German. This award, which originated in Germany,
recognizes up and coming bloggers!

In accepting the award, the recipient agrees to:
  • ~Thank the person that gave the award and link back to their blog
  • ~Copy and paste the award to your blog
  • ~Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog
  • ~Pay it forward by awarding it to bloggers they would like to honor
The five blogs that I would like to award are:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            1. Kelle Hampton
2. My Crack in the Grigsby Life
3. J and J Vela
4. Amber and Spence
5.Notes from the Nelsens

There are quite a few more blogs that I love to read, but I only put you five.  I really do love each one of your blogs!!  Thanks for letting all of us get a glimps into your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment