Blakely and I are packing up and heading west to Utah. My in-laws couldn't stand it anymore and just had to see little miss Blakely. We miss them too, so we are stoked to go see them! Poor Jeff has to stay behind to work and study for his finals, so it will be just us girls. {
Wish me luck on the 4 hour plane ride}I'm hoping that we get some snow when we're out there. I would love to see Blakely in the snow and let her play and make snowmen and snow angels. There's a good chance considering they've had some snow already. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!
We've been decking our halls around here, getting ready for Christmas. Here's Blakely "helping"....
And our very first real Christmas tree
Our make-shift mantle
Anywho, I hope everyone is having a happy Monday. ta-ta!
No comments:
Post a Comment