With Turkey day behind us, it's time to focus on the next big holiday Christmas!!! I love everything about this holiday. It's the only time of year that I like the colors red and green together! I love the Christmas cards, the shopping, the music, the decorations, the food. Most importantly being with my friends and family throughout the whole month. There is nothing like it. This year, we are not able to fly out to Utah (We usually go every year to celebrate either Thanksgiving or Christmas) to visit my in-laws. I am lucky enough to have fantastic in-laws. I love them all to pieces. Seriously. This year it's even harder not to be out there with them because this past May, we welcomed our first precious baby girl into the world, and we want everyone to meet her. Of course my mother and father in-law have been out to visit her, but the rest of the family...and believe me there's a lot of them, have still not been able to meet her.
That's where shutterfly comes in! This year we had our family photos taken and are going to be making a family Christmas card by Shutterfly (look here: Holiday Cards ) to send to our whole family! Go to Shutterfly to find your Christmas Cards. I loooove the holiday design we picked out. So classy and elegant. It's called Pine Cone Toile Christmas Card. I have used shutterfly before and am always so impressed with the work they do. I get everything on time and exactly how I ordered it. Plus, their website is super easy to use and you can change and edit your order until it's just right. Perfect!!
I love shutterfly so much that I'll probably be using them again for my daughter's first birthday....only 5 1/2 months away!! I'v already been scoping them out and they're all so cute! Check them out here: Birthday invitations .
So here's to our friends at Shutterfly! Thanks for making it so easy to send our love and Christmas wishes to family and friends that are here and far away! Marry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment