11.01.2010

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween!!  It's so fun.  I have the best memories of this particular holiday all throughout my childhood!  So last year for Halloween Jeff and I were expecting and we thought a good way to tell people, my mom mostly, was to carve it in our pumpkin.
Pretty cute, huh?!  Well, that was last year.  We don't have any big announcements this year so a regular 'ol jack-o-lantern will have to do.


I blogged earlier this month about my inspiration for Blakely's Halloween costume.  I just love the way it came together!  She's my sweet little lamb!!



We had a great Halloween weekend.  Despite Georgia's terrible loss to Florida.  I love spending time with my family!  There is nothing I'd rather do.  Hope you all had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. Haha she is too cute!!! What a great costume! You should have been little bo peep! :)

    ReplyDelete