I love it when it's quiet. It's usually doesn't last long, with three dogs and a baby somethings always making noise. I'm just sitting here thinking about what I want to do today. I should work out. Maybe if I just get dressed in my work out clothes I'll feel more motivated. I should clean too. It's such a mess, how does it happen so fast? I also should find a good recipe to make for Jeff. You see, we had a conversation the other day about cooking. I admit, I'm not exactly Betty Crocker. I've put a pizza in the oven before with the cardboard still on the bottom! Who does that?! Anyway. Jeff comes from a family of some pretty amazing cooks, as do I. I know he is longing for some delicious home-cooked meals. So where did this talent get lost on me? The point is, I'm going to try really hard to be more adventurous in the kitchen. I own it to my husband and daughter. Now that I have put it in writing maybe I'll be more determined to do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment