11.12.2010

6 months

Yep, it's true.  6 Months  My life is offically going in warp speed.  I can honestly say that the past six months have been the best in my life.  I know I gush about Blakely all the time, but she totally deserves it.  Every word.  Jeff too.  I can't begin to explain how much closer I feel to him and more in love.  I thought that was impossible considering we've been together for 10 years. 

So the little miss has had some major firsts this past month.  I'v blogged about a few of them, but here's the run down...
first tooth
first time eating solid food
first time sleeping in her own room (don't judge...I know it took a long time)
first time rolling over
Not to mention all of the places she's gone for the first time.  Basically, she's already a grown up!  No, not really.  She's still our little baby that loves to be snuggled and held and rocked.  She says "Mama" too.  Now, I'm pretty sure she doesn't know that's me, but how long do I have to wait until I consider that her first word??

Since we have offically started teathing Blakely has not been sleeping through the night like she used to.  Ugh, so tired.  I was majorly spoiled with a child that is used to be a great sleeper.  She has started waking up every 2-3 hours wanting to nurse (probably just to be soothed, not necessarly fed)  but with that new tooth, if she decides to bite down.... OUCH!!!  Nothing like a tiny jagged bone clamping down on you to wake you up!




I love you my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment