The little bean sprout and I take walks almost everyday. We have girl talk and just enjoy the beauty around us. So easy to do when the weather is gorgeous and there is a crisp cool breeze in the air. Gotta love Georgia in the fall. It's times like these I feel blessed. Close to my creator. Peace. I think about my family. Man, I really love my family. I can't wait for the holidays this year. Sadly, we are not going on our annual trip to Utah to visit with Jeff's family. BUT we are going to have some of my family in town and I simply can not wait to see them. Until then I will enjoy my walks with the sweetest little girl I know!
Jeff is about to be home, so I will leave it at that. I love Wednesdays. I get to have dinner surrounded by my loves. Oh yeah, and tv on Wednesday nights is awesome!!



No comments:
Post a Comment