10.13.2010

5 Months

I can't believe it!  My baby is 5 months old already!  I'm pretty sure I'm going to say that every month, but it's true.  Time is just flying by!  Blakely is my life and I am enjoying every second with her.  It has been so fun to watch her discover new things.  She is almost sitting up on her own.  She'll kind of weeble wobble for a few seconds then fall to the side.  I think she might be starting to teeth, although I can't see or feel anything.  She puts everything in her mouth and is drooling non-stop! 


"What in the world it that?!  Why is it next to me??"
My favorite part of the day is when Blakely first wakes up in the morning.  She is so snugly and sweet!  She gives me a big smile and as soon as I pick her up she burys her little face in my neck.  It melts my heart every time! 

I know every mother thinks their baby is beautiful, but seriously....this child is gorgeous!


Blakely just loves nakie-time! 

Who doesn't love nakie-time?!
Ok, just a few more.  I just can't help myself!

 this one's a bit blurry

Silly face!  Actually, I'm pretty sure she's pooping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is sooo cute! She is such a happy baby! I love the one where she is looking at the sign- too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor, she is beautiful! Just like her Mama!

    ReplyDelete