10.25.2010

Fall fun!

Jeff's parents were in town for a long weekend and boy did we have some fun!  Jeff's mom, Lynn, came in on Wednesday of last week and we had some girl time with Blakely.  Lynn hadn't seen Blakely since she was born, she has changed so much so it was really fun for us to spend some time together.  We took Blakely to a pumpkin patch and took some adorable pictures!  It was such gorgeous weather outside, perfect for fall!  The next day we took Blakely to Ellijay.  We had a great time walking around and old antique shops and finding cute salt and pepper shakers (Lynn collects them).  We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out and relaxing.  We also fed Blakely solid food for the first time!!  That requires a blog of it's own!







There are tons more of the pumpkin patch, but those are just some of the cutest!  We had a great time in Ellijay, there's just somethin' about those small towns that is so charming and so southern. 


I'm amazed at how much love I feel for her!



Blakely just loves her grammy and poppy!  I wish they could see her more often than they do, but it does makes the time much more special when we get to be together

Finally, a family photo!  Usually I am the one taking pictures so I treasure this!

1 comment: