10.11.2010

MIA

So, my internet has been MIA lately so I have not been able to discuss the happenings of the Wright family in almost a month!  We have had lots of family visiting us, and by us, I mean Blakely.  She is the star of this show for sure!  My cousin Jessica and her awesome hubby, Mark, visited us over Labor Day weekend.  She is pregnant and so so cute!  They are having a little girl, and I'm already excited to buy more pink!  Jeff's grandparents also visited us from Utah.  It was so fun for Blakely to be able to meet her Great-grandparents!  They were so cute with her, and of course Blakely was flashing them her biggest smiles!

Blakely is 4 months old already!!  I can't believe how old she is and how much of a personality she has!  She is quite the chunker, and at her last Dr.'s visit he politely told me that my sweet little 4 month old was the size of an average 6 month old!  16# and 5oz.  and 25 3/4" tall.  She can almost sit up on her own.  She is a huge fan of her jumper because she can stand, jump and twirl around.  This child hated being on her tummy.  It makes "tummy time" not so fun...for either of us!  Oh well, maybe she'll be one of those babies that skips the crawling and goes strait to pulling herself up and walking.




These pictures are a little old now, considering by tomorrow Blakely will be 5 months old!  I will be posting her 5 month pictures then...if my internet decides to work.  I hope to not let another month go by before posting something again.  So much happens every week and Blakely is growing so fast that there is a lot to talk about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment